No purchase necessary to enter or win the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes your acceptance of these rules (“Official Rules”). Void where prohibited.
Agreement to official rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
1. Sponsors: The sponsors of this Sweepstakes are Maesa LLC, located at 225 Liberty Street, Suite 2301
New York, NY 10281, and JUST Water, located at 311 W 43rd St, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10036 (”Sponsors”)
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in state of residence). Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate, or win prizes, in the Sweepstakes: (a) any person who is an employee, director, officer, agent or independent contractor of Sponsors; or (b) individuals who are immediate family members (defined as spouse, IRS dependent, biological or adoptive or step-mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, and each of their respective spouses) of, or who reside in the same household as, any person in the preceding Section 2(a). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on Thursday, April 1, 2021 12:00pm Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Monday, April 5, 2021 at 10:00am ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries will only be accepted during the Sweepstakes Period.
- How to Enter:Eligible entrants can enter the Sweepstakes through the following method of entry:
- Sponsors’ Instagram: Go to @heyhumansofficial (Instagram platform) and follow the account. Go to @just (Instagram platform) and follow the account.
- There will be one post live on @heyhumansofficial (Instagram platform) and one post live on @just (Instagram platform) for this sweepstakes and eligible entrants must comment on one of the posts to enter. The comment must include (i) the answer to the prompt “let us know how you put the planet first in your self care routine” and (ii) the Instagram handle of a separate eligible person (pursuant to Section 2 herein) they consider a “friend”, as this will be the winner also. Please note that the eligible person tagged must also follow @heyhumansofficial (Instagram platform) and @just (Instagram platform) to be eligible to win. After the participants have fully completed these steps and submitted the required information, they will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Prize Drawing and Entry Periods:There will be two (2) winning entries awarded to two eligible applicants and their eligible person following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Each winner and the Instagram account they tagged in their entry will receive one (1) full line up of Hey Humans product, two (2) cases of JUST Water Spring Water, and two (2) cases of JUST Water Organic Mint. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $186. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use including transportation and/or housing.
- DRAWINGMETHOD; ODDS OF WINNING: Sponsors will randomly select the winner(s) from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the operation or administration of this Sweepstakes is impaired or incapable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to (a) infection by computer virus,or bugs; (b) tampering or unauthorized intervention; (c) fraud; (d) technical failures; or (e) any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or otherwise suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice. In the event of the foregoing, Sponsor may award the prize using all non–suspect eligible entries received as of, or after (if applicable) this cancellation, termination, modification or suspension date, or in any manner that is fair and equitable and best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor’s website, or (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:By receipt of the prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate, franchisees and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. Sponsor requires the use of the winner’s name to be used in marketing materials e.g. the microsite, twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc., for a period of 12 months following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
- USE OF DATA: The information provided on the Sweepstakes entry form or in connection with winning a prize may be used by Sponsor, its agents and/or subsidiaries for advertising and promotional purposes including, but not limited to, anything in connection with this Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTES:Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the appropriate New York State Court located in New York, New York; and (ii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
This Promotion is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or any other third party or social media platform. Becoming a fan of Hey Humans or JUST Water on Facebook or Instagram does not constitute an entry into the Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes should be sent via mail to Sponsor at above address.